Law Offices of Ryan Henry, PLLC is committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe online experience. This Privacy Statement applies to www.rshlawfirm.com, and any other website where this Privacy Statement is posted (collectively, the “Site”).
This Privacy Statement applies to data and information collected through the Site and your use of the content, products and services offered through the Site. We encourage you to read this Privacy Statement carefully. By using the Site, you consent to the data and information collection and use practices described in this Privacy Statement.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Site may collect data and information about you and your use of the Site and the content, products and services available through the Site. Data and information we collect may include personally identifiable information, such as your name, home or work address, email address, or telephone number. The Site may collect data and information we do not consider personally identifiable information, such as general data and information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites, and data and information about your computer hardware and software, such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring Site addresses.
Data and information about you and your use of the Site and the content, products and services may be voluntarily provided when you choose to use or buy any of the content, products and services available through the Site and some data and information may be automatically collected by the Site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group, this information may be collected and used by others.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Use by LAW OFFICES OF RYAN HENRY, PLLC
Data and information collected by the Site, including your personally identifiable information, may be used by LAW OFFICES OF RYAN HENRY, PLLC , and its affiliated companies, for various purposes, including without limitation:
- Operating, maintaining, and improving the quality of the Site and the content, products and services available through the Site.
- Displaying content, products and services according to your interests and preferences, past orders, and activities.
- Providing faster methods for you to submit information to us and receive back the content, services or products you desire. Processing your orders and delivering services and products or processing entries to and running contests, sweepstakes, programs and surveys.
- Communicating with you by postal mail, e-mail, text (SMS, MMS), phone and other methods of communication:
o about us, our partners, and the content, products and services offered by us and our partners, including, contests, rewards, events, and special offers for content, products and services; and
o with respect to confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, product alerts and other administrative messages.
- For other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may provide general, aggregated, or anonymous data and information about users of the Site, including with respect to their use of the Site and the content, products and services offered through the Site. We will not connect such information to personally identifiable information, such as your name or address, without your consent. We may share this general, aggregated, or anonymous data and information with our customers and partners including, suppliers of advertisements, potential affiliate partners in academia and industry, as well as for other commercial relationships or other purposes.
In addition, we may share personal identifiable information we collect from you under the following circumstances:
- Protection of Rights. We will share personal information if we have a good faith belief that (i) access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities, (ii) such action is appropriate to enforce the Terms of Service for the Site, including any investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) such action is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues associated with the Site or our services, or (iv) such action is appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of LAW OFFICES OF RYAN HENRY, PLLC , its employees, users of the Site or others.
- Asset Transfers. If we or any of our affiliates become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, we may disclose your unique personally identifiable information to third parties in connection with the evaluation, financing, and/or consummation of the transaction and your personally identifiable information could be included in the assets transferred as part of the transaction.
- Service Providers. We may share your personally identifiable information with third party service providers that we engage for various purposes, including, without limitation, processing, analyzing, and/or storing data, printing and mailing services, email services, billing and collections, customer support, and delivery of products. To the extent applicable, we require these entities to comply with this Privacy Statement and appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may offer links to web sites operated by third parties. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other web sites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any third party websites you choose to link to from the Site so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Site and the LAW OFFICES OF RYAN HENRY, PLLC family of websites. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by the Site.
The Site uses “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Site pages, or register with the Site or services provided through the Site, a cookie helps the Site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Site features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Site services or websites you visit.
The Site and e-mails we may send you may also use web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images which can be used to deliver cookies, count visits, or tell if an e-mail has been opened or acted upon.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure and secure the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and LAW OFFICES OF RYAN HENRY, PLLC , and other users and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties or accidental loss or damage. Therefore, your use of the Site and the services, and your disclosure to us of any personally identifiable information, is at your own risk. However, once we receive a transmission from you, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of your information in our operations.
If we learn of a security breach through which sensitive personal information may have been compromised, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on our Web site if a security breach occurs. By using this Web site, or providing personal information to us through any means, you expressly agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this Web site and our services.
OPT-OUT FROM RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS
You may “opt-out” of receiving communications via postal mail, e-mail, phone and other communication methods. In order to opt out of receiving these communications, you should follow the “unsubscribe” or “manage email preferences” instructions contained in any communication you receive or send us an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Opt-Out” in the subject box and include your name and email address in the text box.
We may offer text/SMS messaging communications to you as part of the products and services available from us. You may need to opt-in to receive text communications from us. You may opt-out of receiving particular text messaging communications from us (other than Text Appointment Reminders) at any time by texting the word STOP in response to any text message. After you opt-out, a confirmation message may be sent to you, indicating your participation in the text messaging communication portion of the offered product or service was terminated and that you will no longer receive additional text messages from us.
Unless expressly noted, all text messaging services are offered without charge to you. Message, data rates and other charges may apply. You are liable for any mobile phone charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using any of our products or services. Please consult your mobile service carrier’s pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages.
We welcome your comments regarding this Privacy Statement. If you believe that LAW OFFICES OF RYAN HENRY, PLLC has not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please contact us at webmaster@Law Offices of Ryan Henry, PLLC .com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may occasionally update this Privacy Statement to reflect company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information. You will be bound by any changes to our Privacy Statement when you use the Site after such changes to our Privacy Statement have been posted.
©2018 LAW OFFICES OF RYAN HENRY, PLLC. All rights reserved.