We provide prosecutor and municipal judge services to several Texas cities as well as handle civil abatements, court auditing and city/court interaction services.
- 14th Court of Appeals holds Plaintiff in vehicle accident failed to estbalish City recieved a proper notice of claim or actual knowledge of the claim within deadline so case was dismissed
- Waco Court of Appeals holds fact question exists on who could terminate a police officer
- Beaumont Court of Appeals holds civil service employee’s suit deadline was not extended by Supreme Court’s emergency orders
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals holds trial court granting of plea to the jurisiction did not address amended pleadings
- First District Court of Appeals holds defendant entitled to mandamus relief when trial court denied motion to designate a responsible third party