To help understand the civil jurisdiction which a Texas municipal court of record can utilize, the following may be of assistance to courts and municipal attorneys who practice in this area.
- Goldstein Paper on Ordinances.
- Ordinances – Begining Middle and End.
- Mysterious Ways Tapping into the Civil Jurisdiction of a Municipal Court of Record
- What Goes Up – Dealing with Appeals from Municipal Court
- Civil Collection of Municipal Court Fines and Fees
The above is provided for educational purposes only and is not to be considered legal advice. For specific instances and situations, readers must consult with their own attorneys.